Pages

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Blast from the past.

I hadn't really planned on posting anything today because 1) my health is still dwindling 2) I am getting a headache and 3) I really don't have much to say. (Okay, so I just finished writing this post and realized that I had more to say than I thought. I am only leaving this in to remind myself that there is always something to talk about even if it doesn't seem that way.) Ha.

I can, however, tell you what I spent my day off of work/sick day doing. I woke up around 10 and just could not go back to sleep no matter how much I tried. I desperately needed it, too, seeing as how I stayed up until 3AM with Blakeley on Skype. (Which, I do not regret.) Blakeley lights up my life; I miss my best friend!

Anyway, I gave up on the idea of sleep and got on Mac while still laying in bed. After about 10 minutes, I was bored of my normal computer habits and decided to watch stuff on YouTube. I don't know how I thought of it, but I looked up a movie Blakeley, Ashley, and I used to watch when we were little... Barbie's Birthday Party. And yes, I watched the entire thing. :D


When that was over, I got up and thought about showering/doing something productive, but I just felt awful. Being horizontal was the best solution. So naturally, I layed back down and wanted to watch another movie that was a blast from my past. I chose The Paper Brigade because Cody has watched it recently and I made a mental note to do the same. I forgot how much I loved Disney Channel movies from my era as opposed to today's more annoying ones. At this point, I made myself get up, shower, and eat something, but I eventually mozied my way back to my little corner of the bed for more. 


The next one I chose was my absolute favorite: Motocrossed. This one has major kick-butt girl power. Not to mention a couple cute guys. ;) I totally want this one on DvD.


After that was over, I did something that I never even do when I am not feeling terrible... I went walking. However crazy that seems (exercising whilst ill), I have planned to start doing this as much as I can anyways; I need to get back into it. Today seemed as good as any, so I asked myself, "Why not?" I couldn't give myself a good reason not to, so I went to a nearby recreational area and walked for the better part of an hour. I even decided that I loved it (you know, as long as I have my iPod). So, I will be partaking in it more and more in the future. (Hopefully. Fingers crossed.)


I had every intention of going to the mall after my delightful walk, but I soon deduced that I wasn't much up for it. My head was getting a little fuzzy and it was hard to breathe through my nose. I came home for a bit and did more staring at the ceiling than I really wanted, but it was nice to let myself rest. I already feel like tomorrow will be worse. :/ After a while of laying and staring, I couldn't take the silence any longer. I went grocery shopping. 


I ended up back where my day started and looked up another classic to watch; namely, Zenon. Zetus lupetus, I miss my childhood. :)


I now have every intention of rewatching the Disney Channel movies I deem as my favorite. (There are quite a few!) I am very excited about this goal I have set for myself. ;)


Oh, I forgot one that I knocked off of the list today. I don't even know how I was able to watch all of these today. I guess that is what sick days are for. Anyway, it was Wish Upon a Star. It has Katherine Heigl in it! I mean, I remember seeing her as this role, but I never remembered that it was her. So crazy.


Well, that's all I've got for now. I am going to go to bed now and try to stop this headache before it gets out of control.




Movies seen in theater: 1
DvD bought: 2
Miles walked today: 1.5

No comments:

Post a Comment