Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Almost Awesome.

While on my way to work this morning, my coworker texted me and said the power was out in the whole building. (Seriously, I pray for this exact situation all the time. :P) When I got to work, the others that were already there were sitting in our office, in the dark. It was also freezing, but I was rather giddy at the thought of going home already, but I think we had to wait for a certain amount of time before we could actually leave. So from my cell phone, I called the patients we had on the schedule for the morning and let them know what was going on, telling them we would call back and reschedule when we could. An hour and a half went by and I thought for sure that we would go home any moment. Well, what do you know... here comes the power fixer guy and he spent about ten minutes trying to figure it out. I prayed and prayed for continuance of the power outage. Sadly, the man dashed my dreams and the power came back on. Even our doctor was upset that he fixed it.

It was almost an awesome day.

Movies seen in theaters: 3
DvDs bought: 2
 
Stay top-notch.

1 comment:

  1. Baahaahaahaahaa!!! "Seriously, I pray for this exact situation all the time." You are so funny

    ReplyDelete