Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

If you put two and two together...

...you will see what our friendship is for. If you can't work this equation then I guess I'll have to show you the door.

Another post from my phone...

I took a four and a half hour nap today. I've been so tired lately so it was much needed. However, I feel like a lazy bum. Ha

Leah and Chris had us over at their house last night. They really have made the house look so good! Chris' man cave is a work in progress, but I think it will be epic. He has a dvd collection that beats my number by a significant amount. And he has movie paraphernalia that will set his man cave over the top. Lucky man.

Anyway, they were absolutely adorable. I mean, they LOOK married.. if that even makes sense. They look happy. It makes me excited for the future... if it ever gets here. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment