Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Please RSVP to my cave party.

I walked outside this morning to a crisp, cool breeze! I soaked in the non-humid atmosphere for a moment before having to leave for work. This is the way mornings are supposed to feel.

Even as I left for lunch, it felt a bit warm, but still amazing. This is the first day of summer 2011 that I have not loathed. It has made me that much more ready for fall!

I am told it is preseason for college football, which doesn't really mean anything to me, but it has so many people excited. In the end, I don't really care all that much about stats and games, except when I am actually at the game. I do, however, like to rustle some feathers by talking banter and smack talk... that's always fun. :P Hopefully I will be able to attend a UT game this year. Go Vols!

---

Would you rather...


Chew like a cow or laugh like a goat?
laugh like a goat; I don't like nasty chewing sounds.

Have a diet too heavy on grease or a diet too heavy on sugar?
Hello diabetes.

Be trapped in a cave full of vampire bats or put a large jar full of bees (opened) in your pants?
bats.

Have your house hit once every 6 months with graffiti vandals or have your house hit once every two weeks with toilet paper vandals?
graffiti can be great for photographs.

Have Xray vision or have the power to read minds?
read minds. There would be no secrets kept from me. mwah-ha-ha-haaaa.

Wear the same outfit of your least favorite color every day for 1 year or knock on your crush's door asking for toilet paper?
I'd ask for TP... really, guys, it's not that embarrassing.

Wear the same pair of unwashed socks for 2 years or wear the same pair of unwashed underwear for 1 year?
ew. just, ew.

Have eyebrows that make a complete circle around your eyes or have flat eyelashes that stick out 12 inches and can't be trimmed?
haha, funny visual. eyelashes.

Get on the really good side of Bill Gates or your favorite actor/actress?
depends on who would give me money... I would need to know in advance.

Kiss 10 monkeys or eat 10 spiders?
Bring on the poop slingers.

Do a job interview with your bottom lip 5 times it's size or with a cat face painted on you?
cat face. like Hazo.

Never show up in photographs or have no reflection in mirrors?
have no reflection. I would scare the poo out of everyone. On purpose. >:)

Smell like the sewer for a year or trade places with your sibling for 6 months?
I wouldn't mind being Ash or B.

Spend your life in the same cave or the same tree?
cave... more room to have parties.

For the same amount of money: Have a job you love and word 60 hours a week or have a job you hate and work 25 hours a week?
Job I love... I already have the other as full time.

Movies seen in theater: 45
DvDs bought: 70

No comments:

Post a Comment