Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hide-and-Seek Champ 2011.

I'm fine, guys. Apparently, Ash called everyone I have ever come in contact with when I wasn't at home this morning, thus the statement that I am still alive and kickin'. I was up really late at Leah's house (using the internet while they are still on their honeymoon) and just decided to stay so I wouldn't have to drive home. I for real meant to text Ash, as I did the night before, to let her know that I wouldn't be home, but you know me and my brain... it just forgets. All the time. Thinking I didn't have my phone charger with me, I shut the phone off to preserve battery life and I drifted off into a deep sleep. 

The sun came pouring in the window this morning, waking me from a calm dream. I turned my phone back on the see what time it was and I fell back asleep before I even gave the phone a chance to show the time. A little while later, as I was laying on top of my phone, it started vibrating and playing loud, obnoxious music, waking me again. My first thought when something like that happens is that my alarm is going off so I silenced it. I then brought it up to my face so I could see the time and I realized that I had a few missed calls, unopened text messages, and a voicemail. Both Dad and Ash had tried to call me. The voicemail and texts turned out to be Ash wondering (and freaking out) about where I was. Too sleepy to talk, I texted her and told her I was sorry and that I was at Leah's.

That's when I realized the panic that was on my family's (and a few of my friends too!) shoulders. Emily was on her way to Leah's to see if I had, in fact, stayed here again. Mom called dad and he was on the verge of having the cops called. And everyone was thinking that the worst had happened to me.

I didn't realize how many people were called until they all started texting me. It's nice to know my seester cares enough that she wouldn't stop looking. :) 

I make life exciting, don't I?

Some of the texts I received:

From Dad (Ash forwarded these two to me)...(I feel really bad about these... sorry, Daddy!)
1. "omg. what is being done?? anyone looking, calling around? call the cops??? i called her cell and it rang a few times then went to voicemail so it didn't seem dead"
2. (when he knew I was okay) "WHEW........ THANK YOU... i just knew she had been kidnapped and tortured... maybe i can get my appetite back now....."
...I made my daddy worry :(

Stacie- "You are in big trouble!! Do not ever stay away and not tell anyone again young lady. We are living in bad times with evil people who like to kidnap, rap and chop up young ladies and I was seeing you in a freezer somewhere."
Me- "I'm sorry! If they ever try to RAP at me, I'll Just rap back and say 'Stop. Don't touch me there. That is my no-no square!' :)"
haha, thought this one was funny.

Mary- "Well im still going to kill u! But im glad u r okay!"
haha, glad to know my reassurance of life will still get me killed anyway :P

Movies seen in theater: 44

No comments:

Post a Comment