Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

I have the spine of an 80 year old.

I finally went to the chiropractor today. My appointment had me rolling out of bed at the crack of dawn but rest assured, I went back to bed when I got home at 9 something.

They first examined the range of motion in my back and neck. My back ROM was just fine... not great, but relatively normal. My neck ROM, however, was at a vastly lower percentage than where I should be at my age. The doctor then had X-rays taken of my back and neck. My backbone starts to curve to the right at about the third vertebrae from the bottom. My neck (that is supposed to have a natural curve from the side view) is completely straight, holding my head slightly out instead of directly over my body. The doctor says this makes my head feel like it ways 50 pounds as opposed to 12 pounds.

Ouch!* 

Well, I'm out of interesting life related things at the moment, so enjoy this list of movies that I love (one for each letter of the alphabet):
A- Avatar
B- Boondock Saints
C- Coyote Ugly
D- Dirty Dancing
E- Ever After
F- 2Fast 2Furious**
G- Girls Just Want to Have Fun
H- Harry Potter (don't make me choose just one!)
I- Inglorious Basterds
J- Juno
K- A Knight's Tale
L- League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
M- Mean Girls
N- Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist
O- One Fine Day
P- Pride & Prejudice
Q- Quantum of Solace***
R- Runaway Bride
S- Star Trek
T- Timeline
U- Up In the Air
V- View from the Top
W- The Wedding Date
X- XXX
Y- You've Got Mail
Z- Zoolander




Movies seen in theaters: 18
DvDs bought: 60

*AKA "woe is me"/"poor Cassie!"/"pity me"... choose your favorite or insert your own meaning.
**It does too count as "F"! I'm letting it. Try and stop me.
***Eh, it was alright. It's the only movie that starts with Q that I've even seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment