Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Zombie Apocalypse.

It's "My Zombie Apocalypse Soundtrack!" According to the rules, I have to put my iPod on shuffle to determine my fate. Here we go...

1. The overall theme for the apocalypse:
"Singing in the Rain" the Glee version. Hm, must be stormy during the apocalypse.. and joyful?

2. The song that plays when I kill my first zombie:
"If You're Into It" by Flight of the Conchords. Not sure I'd care for a naked zombie.

3. The song that plays while I'm being chased by a horde:
"Disturbia" covered by The Cab. A mood setter, I like it.

4. When I kill my loved one:
"Thinking of You" by Katy Perry. Well, that's an obvious one.

5. When I find a group of survivors:
"Stab My Back" by The All-American Rejects. Ah yes, because having just escaped zombies, I'd loved to be stabbed.

6. When I meet my new love interest:
"Love the Way You Lie" by Eminem ft. Rihanna. Hm, first I am attacked by zombies and then I fall in love with an abusive man. Awesome life.

7. When I make my final stand:
"One of Those Nights" by The Cab. "Word is I got away and now I must be caught." Dang.

8. When I think I've survived it all:
"This is Your Life" by Switchfoot. Yes, yes it is. 

9. When I discover a bite mark on me:
"Bruised and Scarred" by Mayday Parade. Haha! Perfect.

10. The song during the end credits:
"Hear Me Now" by Framing Hanley. This should have been the theme.


Movies seen in theaters: 18
DvDs bought: 60


Inspirational Text #3:
Judges 3:20-21. Ehud then approached him "I have a message from God for you." As the king rose from his seat, Ehud reached with his left hand, drew the sword from his right thigh and plunged it into the king's belly.
Men, as sons of Shamgar and warriors of God, it is in our blood to spill theirs, so tonight we cut off the head of the snake and silence all that will challenge us.
-jcs, Sons of Shamgar

No comments:

Post a Comment