Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

I'm Unique Because...

HAHA. I just got a kick out of this essay I found that I wrote years and years ago. It's a real gem. :P Everyone in my class was offered extra credit to write an essay entitled "I'm Unique Because..." so I wrote one. What could it hurt, right? It was also a contest my teacher wanted us to enter. I ended up getting third place!...with this awfully written essay! I am frightened of what the losing essays were like... poor judges.

I hope this doesn't make you think less of me. ;)
Just remember, I was young...

Who am I? Different things define who people are, and who they will become. No two people are the exact same. Uniqueness is a very special gift because the world would be dull if everyone was the same.

One way that I am unique is that I am very close to my family. My relationship with my parents and siblings is unlike any other in that I tell them everything and we get along so well. Most parents and their children get into arguments, but that’s not the case with me and my parents. I never get angry with them. They understand me and I understand them. I also have friends that I consider my family. Very few people have really great friends that they can count on, and luckily, I am one of those few.

Another way I am unique is that I am very sporty, but girly at the same time. I’m not afraid to get down and dirty. I love to mud bog, play football, play softball, and do anything that is messy but fun. Although I love doing all of those things, I also love being a girl. I can go from playing sports all day to getting dressed up for a night out with the girls.

The things I like also make me very unique. I love country, pop, and rock music. I love the Tennessee Volunteers and I love going to Tennessee. I am from Chattanooga, Tennessee, and I go there at least twenty times a year to visit my family. One of my favorite things to do is get tons of blankets, lay them out on the ground, and lay there and just watch the stars. When I do this, I always see at least five shooting stars. My friends get so mad because they can never find them, but some how, I always do. Watching things is my specialty because I am a movie fanatic. If I could be anything, I would love to be a movie critic. I love how stories come to life, and how your wildest dreams could come true through movies.

My style is very unique too. I like to be cute and comfortable. Jewelry is a must have for me. I wear things that no one else wears because I like it. I don’t always care what people think about me, and that makes me very unique. I have blue eyes and brown hair, which is not too common where I live.

One thing that sets me apart from people is that I have to have everything perfect. My friends say that I have OCD, obsessive compulsive disorder. All of my school projects have to be perfectly neat. I have to have an even amount of everything. If I don’t, I always find a way to make it even.

Movies seen in theaters: 16
DvDs bought: 58

No comments:

Post a Comment