Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Potter the Prankster.

I chose the winner of the Smartt Designs contest! Congratulations Kelsi! :)

Sorry for the short post last night, but I was having so much fun that I didn't want to stop. After work, I had planned on just RedBoxing movies and watching them, but the plans changed. Leah and I had a roommate date at Panera, which is always lovely. Afterwards, we went to Gilbert Stevenson to play volleyball. At this point, it was already 8 something so the sun was setting pretty quickly. Leah, Chris, Mary, and I played on the sand court until it was absolutely too dark. We then joined the others on the tennis court. The boys were playing doubles so all four of us played even more volleyball on the court beside them. It was fun. We kept making up different rules of how we should play.

After a while, the whole group went to Sonic (our always retreat after playing at Gilbert). It was freezing, but fun. We talked for a while there.

Then Leah and I made a trip to Walmart for necessities, and hair dye. By the way, Harry Potter pulled a prank on me. Yesterday was Tuesday... the day new DvDs come out... so I went searching in complete and utter excitement for his new DvD. I hunted over and over and just couldn't find it. I was determined. I checked the movie app on my phone and found out that it comes out on the 15th... a Friday. A Friday! I don't like that. As a DvD connoisseur, I like for new releases to come out on their established day. Frustrating.

Anyway, we got the hair dye and came home to both dye her hair and watch Tangled. I love that movie! So cute!

Tonight is Dollar Wednesday... meaning a cheap dinner and a $1 movie at the cheap theater. I love Wednesday. We are going to Taco Bell (YUM!) and going to see Unknown.

I hope you all are having an awesome week! God is good.


Movies seen in theaters: 17
DvDs bought: 58

No comments:

Post a Comment