Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Glorious day.

It has been such a great weekend for me. At work, we have a rotating schedule so that I get every third weekend off. The past few weekends that I have had off have been spent out of town. This weekend, however, I stayed home. It was the better choice.

I did a little shopping, hung out with friends, got a new project to do, and MY BEST FRIEND GOT ENGAGED! ... in New York City! I am so excited for her and J! :) 

This has been quite the year so far for engagements and weddings, and it is only April. I'm sure I will see it happen more and more as the year progresses. 

Today after I walked, I layed under a tree at a park and read for about two hours. It was such a glorious day. And I still have one day left on my weekend off... so glad to say that I do not have to work on the dreaded Monday.

In other news, May 1st will start Cassie's Craft Corner at church for the kids. I am so excited to start helping with the kids ministry by using my passion (I was going to say "talents" but I am not so sure it is talent. ha). I think it will be so much fun! It will also give me some fun material for my Smartt Designs blog. Can't wait to start!

News wise, I am afraid that is all I have. My eyes seem to be getting so heavy. It is bed time for me I suppose.

Until tomorrow, my lovlies.



Movies seen in theaters: 18
DvDs bought: 60

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmNBtUkqEQU

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAY! I'm excited about Cassie's Craft Corner!! That will be so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete