Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

'Nados.

The weather is so horrible right now! (Although, it keeps changing its mind.) One minute nothing, the next, I am being summoned into the breakroom at work because that is the safest place to be in the event of a tornado. It's really crazy.

The wind was blowing so hard that our doors were flying open and we could hear a constant high pitch whistling through the doors and walls. That went on for a few minutes and then all of a sudden, Mother Nature decided to throw heavy rain into the mix. The trees were bending abnormally, stuff was flying through the parking lot, and I was fearful something bad would happen.

Luckily, as I am typing this sentence, the harsh weather has stopped and it is barely sprinkling. Tornados have touched down here and all around... if you can, take a moment and pray for everyone affected... we have a few people who work here who have had trees fall on their family's house. So awful.

---

Well, that is a couple of hours old. There are still dark clouds roaming the skies, but it has still been pretty calm for the most part.

The Deathly Hallows have been keeping me company as I have been as work alone. It's so different from the movie... a good different. I'm excited to read what happens after what the movie has already shown! And I am even more excited for the newest (and last :/ ) movie coming out in a few months! (I get to see it with all of my siblings!) :D

Hope everyone is doing well.

Movies seen in theaters: 19
DvDs bought: 60

No comments:

Post a Comment