Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Super Sleepers.

I know I've been sacrificing quality for quantity by blogging every single day this month, but I hope I haven't completely run everyone off by doing so. I have done so many posts with just pictures in them... which is probably a lot better than having everyday be a "this is what I did today" type post, so I hope you can forgive me for not writing each day. But, I've really enjoyed it so far and will definitely be doing it again in August (BEDA= Blog Every Day in months beginning with A). Ha. There is just about a week left, hope you can hang in there with me! :)


---


I was in the process of writing this blog and thinking up something interesting to write about... then I fell asleep for three hours. Cody, dad, and I have these super powers that allow us to be able to fall asleep anywhere, anytime. Super Sleepers?

I'll just leave today's post as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment