Pages

Saturday, April 09, 2011

YewToobz

It's another quick post tonight because, well, it's a weekend night and I have somewhat of a life. I just came from Jacob's birthday dinner (HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACQUES!). We had breakfast for dinner... YUM! ... and homemade strawberry ice cream... DELISH! 

I want to throw a shout out to Adam and his ab dance moves... just a few more of those and you could look just like Shaun T! ;)

I was right to be excited about seeing Soul Surfer last night. It was such an amazing movie! I still can't get over how good it was... in every aspect. It is such an inspirational story... one that God very much had His hands in. I recommend that everyone see it. Ah, I love it!

For tonight's space filler, random YewToobz:















Movies seen in theater: 15
DvDs bought: 58

No comments:

Post a Comment